Learn to Love Yourself - Talk to our Counsellors
- Are you hypercritical of yourself?
- Are you afraid to stand up for yourself?
- Is your mind occupied with past regrets and future worries?
- Do you feel like you are drowning in a flood of negative thoughts?
- Do you feel that something is holding you back?
YOU CAN FIND PEACE!
- Learn to let go of overthinking and focus on the possibilities
- Improve your self-compassion and assertiveness.
- Receive attention, respect and honest assistance
Our professional team can help you with, but not limited to, the following issues:
- Adjustment and Transition
- Anger Management
- Anxiety / Stress
- Obsessive Compulsive Disorder
- Behavioural / Mood Changes (Depression)
- Self-Esteem / Body Image
- Grief and Loss
- Gender Identity
- Relationship Conflicts
- Sexual Dysfunction
- Sexual Orientation
- Abuse / Incest
- Cultural Issues
counselling approaches and therapy models
Types of Therapy
- ABA Therapy
- Psychoanalysis and psychodynamic therapies
- Narrative Therapy
- Behaviour therapy
- Cognitive therapy
- Family Systems Therapy
- Sex Therapy
- Client-centered Humanistic therapy
- Integrative or holistic therapy
- Play Therapy
- Languages Spoken
English, Urdu, Hindi, Pashto, and Arabic